Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hypothyroidism or Multiple Sclerosis - Part 2

Hurray, The tests came out negative and this morning my ENT chap asked to get a CT Scan of my brain. After 4 hours of waiting I got my Brain Scanned. After another 2 Hours I got my report. And no Multiple Sclerosis!!! All parameters normal! Therefore now the question is is my sleep apnea, my vertigo and my paraesthesia and my headaches the doings of a Hypothyroid State or is it My Hypertension (I was detected to be a hypertensive)? Let us move to Phase two of my treatment and I'll keep my followers posted.
I went and saw a pulmonologist at the behest of my ENT Guy. His suggestion is immediate measures to reduce my 86 kgs of flab and to use a AutoPAP machine while going to sleep. This should oxygenate my brain enough to stop the headaches, he feels.
Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment